The MobIc is a dedicated unit providing the highest quality care to critically ill Small Animal & Special Species’ Patients. The ICU on wheels is ideal for care & well-being of animals needing immediate treatment & attention with complex & multisystemic diseases processes such as Acute Renal Failure, Sepsis, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy, Multi-Trauma Patients, Toxicities, Respiratory Failure, Snake Bite, Congestive Heart Disease & Severe Cardiac Rhythm Disturbances and even while undergoing Recovery from a Major Surgery.
- MobIc provides state-of-the-art Critical Care Monitoring & Therapy
- Direct & Indirect Arterial & Central Venous Pressure Monitoring
- Lithium Dilution Cardiac Output Measurements
- Renal Clearances
- Arterial & Venous Blood Gas Analysis
- Pulse Oximetry
- End-Tidal Capnography & Measurement of Lung Mechanics
- Urinary Output Monitoring via Closed Urinary Collection Systems
- Bedside Monitoring of Blood Gases, Haematocrit, Haemoglobin, Electrolytes & Colloid Osmotic Pressure.
- Equipped for providing Fluid & Colloid Therapy, Blood & Plasma Transfusion, Cardiopulmonary Cerebral Resuscitation, Oxygen Supplementation, Advanced Pain Management, Mechanical ventilation & Wound Care.